I am indubitably, undoubtably, and unquestionably, Thesaurus Rex. I am the world's most brightest, smartest, most educated, learned, and cultivated dinosaur. And just to let you know, I don't use excessive synonyms like that. I just did that to show off. Dinosaur humor, you wouldn't understand!
I typically am doing either CSS aesthetics or under-the-hood work giving Reptipedia a decent infrastructure. You may not see me on too terribly often, but I help when I'm able.
To Do List
- Document all taxonomic categories in the wiki (that have to do with reptiles of course)
- Automate the featured articles
- Spruce up the wiki with templates and redesigning the Main Page
- Create articles such as help files and style guides to help keep the place professional
- Create an article for every major reptile out there.
- Come up with a basic style of doing things for the wiki.
- Still, keep the place professional by adding categories and similar things
Immediate To Do List
- Give the image policy its own article
- Create a Help:Contents page along with other policies
- Fix that unsightly CSS!