Okay everyone, We now have enough bureaucrat discretion admins to start building a proper wiki and its time we started using consensus in our actions. As of this post we shall no longer appoint admins as we see fit instead we shall have a community consensus with a discussion that will run 3 days, and much like out larger wiki's consensus will be reached when at the end of those 3 days there is a 70% majority in favour of making someone an admin. In the event it is close to this number or not enough users vote then bureaucrats will together reach a decision. To summarize;
- No new admins without consensus
- New applications will run over 3 days.
- Community input will be required.
- A "support" of 70% is needed to gain the tool. (Bureaucrats will together make decision if its a close call.)
- There will be no minimum requirments to be an admin however the community must be able to trust a users actions and decisions.
- Sounds good! Faendalimas is interested in becoming a bureaucrat -- perhaps we can put this to work! Thesaurus Rex 06:21, May 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Heya, I like this, a formal method is more professional. My offer was to help if you both feel a third bureaucrat would be of benefit. In any case feel free to use me as the guinea pig here. Once you have the nomination page set up I can add myself to it and be voted on. Meanwhile I will keep at the stuff I was doing. Keep me posted. Cheers, Faendalimas talk 07:07, May 8, 2012 (UTC)